Thursday, May 15, 2008

Watch the movie: An Empire Battle Droid's Day Off

Hi Everybody,

The class is over now, and I'm completing the last parts of scene 1 of the movie that we've been working on. I really enjoyed leading our 3D Animation class over the last 10 weeks! You have given me the opportunity to do something that I love doing. Thank you!

Here's Scene 1 completed! Hope you like the changes I made.

An Empire Battle Droid's Day Off

Press the play button, above.

Or, select one of these movie formats to download and play:
720x480, WMV-Windows Movie+Audio, playable on PC (9.5MB) (with audio track!)

(Note: the downloads below don't include the audio track yet. I'll update them soon.)
640x480, WMV-Windows Movie, playable on your PC (21MB)
1280x720, WMV-Windows Movie, playable on your PC (52MB) (Big File!)
740x480, M4V-QuickTime/iTunes Movie, for PC (12 MB)
480x320, M4V-QuickTime/iTunes Movie, for PC or iPhone/iPod (8.7 MB)
176x117, 3GP-QuickTime/iTunes Movie, for PC or cell phone (.6 MB)

Here's a JPEG Image of the movie openning title. (You might want this as the poster for your myspace page movie link)

Joshua, Rusty & Charminn, please feel free to post these as your own work on your myspace or youtube pages. Your name is in the credits at the end. Be sure to leave a post or email me and tell me what you think of the movie! I'm beginning work on scene 2. I'll post more soon.

Russ DeWitt
DeWitt.Russ@gmail.com

1 comment:

Jason said...

Thanks for your commitment in providing a great service to our community.